Friday, September 28, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday.
Another work week down and 
I am totally ready for the weekend :]

Photobucket


Here are a few things that made my top 5 this week:


1. We had a really fun church activity that my friend Meagan helped put on.
We went classic skating and it was great.
Let's face it, how often do we get to strap on some roller skates and fist pump to the sounds of the 80s??


Photo courtesy of Kelli Fleming 



2. My dad is really sweet to me. 
He always asks me about school and my kids.
While he was in Utah last week, he brought me a book.
It was a children's nonfiction book about animals and their life in the desert. 

This was perfect because we were just talking about Fiction and Nonfiction. 

The best part was when I fabricated a story saying my dad didn't know what nonfiction texts were
and asked the kids to tell me what I should tell him they are (a teaching moment, ya know?)

Now they all think he really "silly."





3. My friends and I are learning Psy's sweet dance moves and practicing
"Gangnum Style" every chance we get.

           

Did I mention we requested it at the roller rink and did it IN skates?



3.5   Found this on Pinterest......
Loved it.





4.  I got called some variation of Mom/Mommy at least 15 this week.
I really find it very cute ;]




5. Totally got paid yesterday!
It felt so rewarding to finally see a paycheck and realize I worked hard for all that money.
Really hard.

Guess I'll go shopping...
San Francisco in 2 weeks???
Yes, please :]



Happy weekend and end to your work/school week!
Don't forget to take some time for yourself :]



2 comments:

  1. Gangnam style + roller skates?? That takes skills! I would fall. Like a boss. Way to go separating those talkers and thank you Ryan Gosling for existing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Ryan..he's the best!

    Have a great week!

    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...