Wednesday, April 11, 2012

City Creek

Yesterday afternoon my roommate, Chelsea, and I drove to City Creek for the afternoon in hopes to find her a graduation outfit. Ok ok, we also looked for cruise wear. And interviewing outfits. And make-up.......... 

View as you walk out of Nordstroms. See the big glass window? The top of that OPENS and CLOSES depending on the weather!

The creek and shops looking down from the 2nd level.

We had fun going from shop to shop pretending we were on a vacation. In case you haven't had the chance to go, some of my favorite stores were: Banana Republic, JCrew, Macys, Nordstroms, Ann Taylor, Sephora, and The Limited. We both felt like we weren't completely satisfied at the Macys, but the other stores were great!

We ended up finding her a cute dress at Nordstrom :) It will definitely be something she can wear after graduation as well. We had lunch in the food court (everywhere was PACKED!) and enjoyed eating outside. 

I know you are all probably wondering, "But Lizzy, didn't YOU buy anything???" Yes of course. My mother taught me well....TOO well. I found a very cute dress at The Limited that will serve me well in the next few months.

Did you mention I got it 15% off because I'm a teacher?? 

I also found a modified fedora for the cruise and peeked at the JCrew sweaters. They are my weakness.....




P.S. Did I tell you how last week at Zumba I got pulled on stage to perform this little number?? Totally embarrassed? Yes! Secret fantasy fulfilled? Ohhh yeah ;)

6 comments:

  1. First, I need to go to city creek. Second, love that dress. Third, do you go Zumba at Golds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! We go to the University one most often. We'll be going tonight at 4:30!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THAT DRESS. i had no idea their was a limited at city creek...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like it....because I'll probably be wearing it for your wedding festivities :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha, secret fantasy fulfilled. Love it. I registered for a Zumba class for this summer at our community center. After the fun dancing on the Kinect, I knew I needed to do something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Zumba, B. You will, too! It is such a fun way to exercise and let loose!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...