Friday, September 21, 2012

High Five for Friday

So I missed last week's post. 
Apologies.
It was a little crazy and it just wasn't, sadly, a priority.


But here we meet again!

Photobucket

Here are a few things that made my top 5 this week:


1. Yet again, my mom and I made out like bandits at The Loft.
Like seriously......
.....how are they making money with these deals??

We had all these bounce back cards, so when you spend $50 dollars, you save $25.
We couldn't pass this up!

oodles of sweaters, coats, tanks, skirts, etc, etc....for less than $120!




2. My first box of Scholastic Book orders came today! 
Not going to lie, it felt so awesome seeing that box in the office and knowing it was mine!
It was so fun to unpack it and make little piles of each child's orders.

One of my favorites was the books and cd package. 
We listened to Skippy Jon Jones Class Action today....we loved it :]

Haven't heard of him? He's a Siamese Cat who thinks he's a Chihuahua....

3. Just purchased a ticket home to SFO for my Fall Break.
Hey October 11, you can hurry up and get here :]

Really excited to get back to the city by the bay and get spoiled by 
Mom and Pops for a week!




4. We wrote little narratives about what would we do if we had super powers in class this week.
I wanted the kids to tell me what their super power would be and
what they would do with them.

Some wanted to have webs to swing to the bowling ally, others wanted to be the flash
and run really fast places. 

One little girl wrote about being Wonder Woman and drew this picture...


She is very detail oriented.... 



5.  Hasn't happened yet....but I am super excited to get paid next week!!!
After almost a month and a half of working, I need that paycheck :]
Shopping spree?? 




Happy Friday! 
I hope you have a great weekend! 





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That picture cracks me up. I dont think I have ever stepped foot into The Loft.... I think I need to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously.... they have great basics and sweaters! I like their skirts too :) Do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...