Friday, April 27, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday...
I'll stop :)


Photobucket


Here's my top 5:

1. My mom came to Utah yesterday! I have been seeing her a lot lately :) 

2. I went to the Living Aquarium in Sandy this week with Maren and Chelsea. We wanted to touch the sting rays and get excited for our big trip! 



3. I am so addicted to a TV show called Friday Night Lights. Haven't watched it? Do you like scandals and football? If so, you'll love this....:)

4. Chels and I went to McDonald's the other night to get a ice cream cone (remember how I love them?). After we ordered, we turned up the radio and sang along to an Usher song. Suddenly, through the McDonald's intercom we hear, "Oh yeah! I love this song!!" It took all we had to not laugh :) Great moment....

5. A week from today I will be heading on a cruise adventure!!!
So excited to explore ruins, zipline, swim with sting rays, hold some turtles, lay by the pool, drink strawberry smoothies, and spend time with two of my favorite girls.



Have you had a nice week??


2 comments:

  1. We LOVE Friday Night Lights! We were so obsessed with it! Let me know when you're done with all the seasons... so good.

    Enjoy the cruise and Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I'll rephrase this :) I'm obsessed with Riggins! I'm on season 2....I hope to be done soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...