Friday, December 14, 2012

High Five for Friday

In middle school, my Spanish teacher would also say the same phrase each Friday.

She said:
"Hoy es viernes.
Un aplauso para el Viernes!"


Translated as:
Today is Friday!
An applause for Friday!!


That is how I feel today!

Photobucket


Here are few things that made my top 5:



1. Getting to do a Google Hangout with my niece for her 1st birthday!!!!




2. Some friends and I are going to see The Hobbit tonight.
My movie coupon is for buy a popcorn, get a drink for free.

Ohhhh ohhhh!!
(cue baby mama!)




3. We made some awesome ornaments in class this week for the
kids to take home as gifts. 

They'll look something like this...




4. Seeing Si dressed up like an Elf on Duck Dynasty....
hahahahah





5.  My school gave out these AWESOME coupon books. 
You bet they have coupons on movie popcorn
and Brick Oven.

Best. School. Ever!




Counting my blessing during the holidays. 
Really looking forward to some RR this next week with 
my family. 


It is much needed :)



Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...