Friday, January 4, 2013

High Five for Friday

Here are a few things that have made my top five
this past week....or weeks :





1. Had a wonderful time in Hawaii with my family.
We enjoyed reading by the pool, taking walks to Whaler's Village, and
laughing....a lot!





2. Introduced Terry the Tattle Turtle yesterday.
Tattling is a constant occurrence in my classroom and it gets old......fast.


While in Hawaii I found this turtle and thought of a solution
to end the tattling.

Unless they are hurt or someone is in trouble, they can only tell Terry.
Brillant! 



3. I got an Iphone.

Don't know how I went so long with that free Sprint phone :)  



4. Only had a 2-day work week this week.
It. Was. Awesome!

It was fun to see my students and feel rejuvenated for the next few months!
I can't believe my first year of teaching is almost over....



5. Planning a trip to the OC next month. 
Disneyland
Irvine Spectrum
Sunny Weather
Friends
Pretty excited to escape this 5* weather......




Hope you are having a wonderful and warm weekend! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...