Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sneak Peek

Ever since receiving the job news last week, my mind has been swirling with classroom ideas! I stalk Pinterest daily, browse online teaching stores, and envision classroom arrangements before falling asleep. I am excited to say the least.

I think I have decided on a garden/forest theme, utilizing bright colors and animals. Hopefully it will be a place my kids can learn and want to be each day :) Here is a sneak peek at some of my ideas and purchases:

   








Have any ideas for me??? :)



2 comments:

  1. I went to Ikea today and there were a ton of cute kids things in the kids sections (obviously), but also in the marketplace area as you're heading out (where you can buy all the frames, etc). Lots of fun owls, animal rugs, and other cute stuff - and cheap! Love your animal/forest/garden theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They have these little inflatable animals that kids can sit on that I love :) Ikea and Walmart will be my saving graces!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...