Friday, August 31, 2012

High Five for Friday

We did it! 
We made it through another work week :]


I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.

Photobucket

Here are a few things that made my top 5 this week:


1. I went shopping over the weekend with 3 of my favorite gal pals.
We went to City Creek.
And to Cheesecake Factory.
And to Ikea.

Picture courtesy of Meagan 

I got a return and shop at The Loft in which I will save $25 bucks on a purchase of $50 or more.
And that is prrrretty easy for me to do there.....
I will be going back next weekend :]

Really loving this look...




2. Finally got my Hay Fever under control.
Allergies control my life this time of the year.......



3.  Really excited for our Apple activity today.
We will be reading our weekly reader, which is all about apples.
Then I am bringing three different kinds of apples for the kids to try.

We will get to put an apple picture on this graph of which was our favorite!




4. I got my August BirchBox a few weeks ago.
Between the move and school, I've neglected to tell you all about it.
I will soon....promise :]

I did find one product I really like, however!!

Miss Jessie's Quick Curls.

It smells like lemons, it's light, it gives a soft curl, and it doesn't clump.
I've used it on dry and wet hair. 
I've liked it with both :]

I'd like to give the Pillow Soft Curls a try, too!!





5. It's a three day weekend!!!
I plan on sleeping, going to movies, and catching up on my planning.
Do you have any fun plans??


Add a teacher's plan book in there and that's about right.....




I hope you've have a really great week.
Enjoy your loooooong weekend :]




3 comments:

  1. I got the quick curls as well :) I have not done my hair for 3 day now :) Love it.. However I had to curl the top half of my hair because it went straight?! Did you just run it through your hair or clump the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does the quick curls work? I didn't get that one in my Birchbox. Do you run it through your hair and then blow-dry/style? Hope you can relax this weekend - teaching is very busy work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsey.... I clump the bottoms. I have naturally wavy hair, so it worked well to just do the bottoms.

    Bonnie.... it's just a cream that you put in your hair. I use it on wet hair or when I wake up and need to touch up a few places, I use it. I haven't used it to blow dry, I just use it on my wet hair and then sleep on it or when I wake up, scrunch it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...