Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

I had a pretty great weekend :)
How was yours?


Here's a little about mine:


1. Worked a little more in my classroom.

homework folders
notes to parents
clips for the hall
laminating
open house treats
etc etc etc :]



2. Finally floated the Provo River.
After nearly 5 years in Utah, I am glad it happened :]

I basically know every rock and branch on that river.
Why you ask? Oh because I ran into almost all of them :]





3. Saw The Bourne Legacy.
It was pretty awesome.

I really liked the motocycle scene. Mmmmmhmmm  ;]




4. Went to my first demolition derby.
I'm pretty sure I stuck out like a sore thumb in my cardigan and wedges....




5. Found some new concealer. 
I usually wear Bobbie Brown, but I recently tried Bare Minerals.
I already wear their foundation and eye shadows.
I really liked it.


It has a more powdery finish, which I like. 
Sometimes concealer can be a little too creamy for my liking.
Give it a try :]




6. I have some really sweet and thoughtful friends.
I was feeling really sick Saturday night, which carried over to Sunday.
I didn't make it to church.



Not only did I get some texts letting me know I was missed,
but I was also delivered cookies to wish me well.
Thanks, girls :]




I have lots of training this week, so forgive me if I disappear again.
You can always count on me on Fridays, however :]






1 comment:

  1. Hey, I jumped off that bridge into the river while floating down it one summer. I also sprained my ankle in the process. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...