Friday, August 17, 2012

High Five for Friday

Last Friday before school starts up, folks!
I can't believe it :]




Here are a few things that made my top 5 this week :



1. Made these cute gifts for my students to take home at Open House next week.





2. Went to an Orem Owlz game with some fun girls :]





3. Picked up some new towels from T.J.  Maxx!





4. Continued to work in my classroom!
cubbies, desks, backpacks, etc etc etc.....










4.5  Remember how I dyed my hair this week?
And remember how it was my first time ever coloring my hair??

I was "Platinum Barbie" for a few days....
or at least iI felt that way ;]


But I had her put more brown in it.
I really love it :]



Wanna know the best part?
My cousin Chelsey was also there getting her hair done.
She shared her hair dresser with me :]  So grateful! 

I loved getting to catch up with her and share our thoughts
on some of our favorite TV shows. We need to do that more often, Chels!





5. Super excited for my school's activity today!
We are heading up to Utah Lake to learn how to row.
Our school's theme this year is "Pulling Together," so we get to learn just that!

Awesome t-shirts, huh?? :]





It was a pretty darn good week.
Not going to lie, however, I am a little nervous for what 
the next few days hold! 
I move apartments, have to be ready for school on Monday, my daddy comes in town, etc...

Fingers crossed :]








2 comments:

  1. Your classroom looks great! You did such a good job! Congrats! Makes me want to be in first grade again! Good luck on Monday!

    And I dig the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great seeing you! And your hair looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...