Friday, August 3, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's Friday :)

That means I am linking up with Lauren over
at From My Grey Desk for another edition of 
High Five for Friday!


Here are my top 5: 


1.  I've been wanting to make some updates to my room. While at a bridal shower this week,
a friend made an adorable gift for the bride! I had remembered pinning something
like it on Pinterest, so I gave it a try :]


I used an editing program to add various layers and
there you have it!  I love it :)



2. Bowled a "turkey" in the 10th frame while bowling Monday night :)
We are starting up Bowling Thursdays, again.
I'm pretty excited!
( I didn't get a picture, but I promise I did...)



3.  Along with updates, I'm going to be updating my bedding.
Really excited for this.
It may include some things like this.....



My mom is making me a quilt....
I can't wait  :]



4. I think this would be a great addition to my desk :)





4.5  (Yes, I did that again!)  I thought so :]




5. Getting more and more done in my classroom.
I have some training next week that I am excited about.  I love learning.
Oh, and school starts in about 19 days.......
Bring it :]





6.  (why not?!)  Loving this all week! Oldie, but such a goodie!





Hope your week was great!
Feel free to tell me about it :]


1 comment:

  1. Loving all of this. Love the Cali creation - nice job, can't wait to see what Drea makes!!!!, love how your classroom is coming together, and laughed out loud to Mr. Honeybadger not giving a ... =D

    Mine was great. Walks with Mouse, my sis in town, good times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...