Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Friday

Before we get to the nitty gritty, I have to apologize.

I've been M.I.A. this week.

Like the new glasses?

I realized this when I got a text from my mom saying,
"Awesome Travel Tuesday this week ;)"

She was kidding, of course, as there wasn't one :)

I had 3 trainings over the past few days and am just being a little selfish. 
Forgive me :)



Annnnnyyywaaaay,

It's Friday, so I am linking up with Lauren for 
High Five for Friday!


Here is what made my top 5 this week:


1. Like I mentioned I had lots of "first year teacher" trainings this week.
It was fun to get with other girls who were in my same boat 
and express our concerns and excitement for the year!

The best part....we always get free stuff!!



2. Put some finishing touches in my room :]


Job chart!
Aren't these little owls cute??


Birthday board.
I'm going to take a picture of all the kids with birthdays in each month
and post the picture under the month :]





3. Had a really epic night with some of my favorite girls.
It involved making a music video, lots of pictures, Bucca di Beppo, photo bombing, etc etc....







4. Sent out letters to all of my future students welcoming them to first grade :]  
It's hitting me....school starts in less than 2 weeks!





5.  Bowled a 160 this week at Bowling Thursday (expect we did it on Tuesday!)






It was a pretty great week! 
I have every intention of enjoying one of my last 
weekends of summer :]


Hope some great things made your list this week!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Man...I wish I would have had a first grade teacher like you! You will be the best...Good luck next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owls, so cute! You're going to be such an awesome teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birthday idea! I might steal it. :) Also- super cute glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dig the glasses!

    Sometimes I want to send you cute owl things I see on sale... but then I don't know if it would go with your room or be owl overload. Lemme know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...