Friday, June 29, 2012

High Five for Friday



I laughed....
...did you?? :)

Photobucket


Here's what made my top 5 this week:


1. We had a really fun FHE out at Kwanis Park in Provo. 
We played soccer, volleyball, and kickball, while some others did other activities.
I love long and warm summer nights with good friends!



2. Racing homemade boats down a stream with Elsa and Drew!
Clever kids :)



3. Seeing Brave with some fun girls. 
That movie made me want to go to Scotland ASAP.
Euro trip 2013??



4. Found this picture on my phone. 
I am missing living on a cruise ship, visiting exotic places, and looking tan.
Cruise 2013?
Looks like I need to start saving for 2013.....



5. Going to see the Manti Temple Pageant tonight with friends.
Do I think it is very cheesy? Yes!
Do I have fun anyway? Yes! 



Hope some great things made your top 5 this week!




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...