Friday, November 9, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's been a week...
....really ready for the weekend!



Here are a few things that made my top 5 this week:



1. My first round of report cards are due next weekend and
 I've almost gotten them all done.
#boom



2. Going to Park City for the weekend.

Hmmm...scratch that.
It began dumping snow around 10 am this morning and hasn't let up since.
Rather not test the Provo Canyon in this weather.



3.  No Park City means movie night.
Movie night means popcorn and a drink.
I'll take that :)


Looks like Mom and Pops had the same idea.
Received this picture during my lunch break....



4. I love my annual Thursday girls nights!
A handful of girls and I get together every Thursday night and watch Vampire Diaries
and Grey's Anatomy.


Did I mention we also eat dinner.

It's great :)

Good friends, food, and nice looking men.



5. Remember how it was Halloween?
Remember how all the teachers at my school are awesome and get creative?


Love my job and those I work with.



Have a lovely weekend!
Stay safe and warm :)





2 comments:

  1. Lizzy, I love even though you weren't able to go to Park City this weekend you made it a fun night! And I love hearing about what you're doing!

    Stephanie
    www.acheeryblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did Mom and Pops see? We caught Skyfall last night. LOVED IT! Glad to see your HF4F is back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...