Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cardi Obsession

I like love cardigans.
I probably wear one everyday.
No joke.


This obsession all started when I worked at JCrew in high school.
We got 50-60% off of basically anything we wanted.


I started buying classic pieces for my college wardrobe.
A sweater here...a sweater there.


I guess I never really stopped. 




Here is a peek into my closet. 
This is maybe a third of my collection.
Embarrassing...




My all time favorite sweater is the Jackie Cardigan at JCrew.



It is 3/4 sleeve and is a cotton/nylon/spandex blend
 so it keeps it's shape easily. 

I've got a few I still wear from 2007....they last!

They run around $62, but don't forget your student/teacher discounts!




You can get a version of it at the JCrew Outlet, but there is a difference in quality.
Maybe only I notice it......



Do you have a favorite?? 


1 comment:

  1. You look cute in every one of them too!
    Scary.....I thought that was a picture of me when I was younger when I first looked at it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...