Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Reactions


I woke up this morning in such a somber mood.
The result of yesterday's election was just not sitting well with me.

I sat at work and tried to sift through it all and realized
it all stemmed from how I really thought change would be coming. 
I really thought a different man would be elected. 


I hadn't really prepared for another outcome.


Yes, I support Romney.
Not just because he is Mormon and I am too.
Not because "our church told us to."   (very far from the truth)


I support him because I share the same opinions and hopes for our country.
I believe in the vision he has for our country.


I love being an American and being apart of a country that values and listens to the
voices of it's people. It is such a blessing.


The Election did not play out like I had hoped, but I am
grateful for the opportunity TO vote and TO have a voice.
TO enjoy my freedom.
TO have rights and privileges.
TO be who I want to be.
TO take part of altering and changing this country.



Although I do not support Obama's stance on many issues and policies, 
I do support America.


I believe in change.


I really hope Obama can make it happen....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...