Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

Happy Sunday, yet again! My, this week sure flew by. Hope you all had as an eventful weekend as I did! Typically I don't like to write posts about what I am doing, but this weekend was just too fun to pass up!

Friday was filled with birthday celebrations. A group of friends got together to celebrate our friend Michelle's birthday at The Bombay House. I am not one to crave Indian food, but it is always nice to experience different things. After dinner, we headed to her apartment where more people were waiting to play games and eat cake. We played Apples to Apples. Have you played it?? If not, check it out. With the right group of people, it gets pretty hilarious!

After that party, I went downstairs to another birthday party for my friend Ashley. She had a Despicable Me themed party, where you could even make minion inspired twinkles :) I did not make one, but here are some examples stolen from Facebook!



On Saturday, three of my girlfriends and I took a walk up Provo Canyon. It was a beautiful day! Dozens of people were out enjoying the warm weather and fresh air. After our walk, we headed to Jamba Juice to join in on their "buy one get one free" special!

Later that evening, a group of friends and I headed over to Provo Beach Resort to do miniature croquet. I remember playing croquet in Grandma and Grandpa Clyde's backyard, but never imaged there to be so many rules! We broke off into groups of 4 or 5 and went through the course. My roommate, Chelsea, and I played with two of our guy friends, who are both hilarious and competitive, so we had a great time. Check out the course in this video I found :)





The Provo Beach Resort is the newest addition to the Riverwoods in Provo.
It is an indoor fun center (Pa would have been all over this with us if we were littler and lived in Provo! Peter Piper Pizza x 10! ). Aside from croquet, it has bowling, golf simulators, a ropes course, indoor wave rider, pinewood derby races, and arcades!

1 comment:

  1. The twinkies remind me of Your Mr. Potato head you made!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...