Friday, March 23, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket

Hey Friday. Happy to see you :)
Here are my top 5:


1. I have a ticket to see Hunger Games at 7:30 pm this evening! Stoked :)

2. Thanks to Target and Walmart, I have updated my polish collection with a few new bright colors. I am really wanting to find this one, California Coral! Some other great colors are Secret Story (hot pink), Big Spender, and Turquoise and Cacaos...... Can you tell I'm trying to branch out ;)

3. The weight is still coming off! I'm on the cusp of 5 pounds......hello summer!

4. It is getting warmer and warmer. According to the thermostat in my car, Thursday was a beautiful 73 degrees :) 



5.  Tomorrow is my Stake's Service project! Last summer I was called to be the Stake Service Co-Chair, allowing me to help plan 3 service activities a year for our stake. Tomorrow will be our Winter activity. We will be working with the City of Provo to clean up four local parks. I think the weather will be perfect. Here's to a successful event! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I see Hunger Games next Tues night and I can't wait! And congrats on the weight loss! I'm down 3 since UT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TURKS AND CACOS IS AMAZING! i found mine at target!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...