Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Classroom Inspiration

After months of subbing, I have had the opportunity to visit lots of classrooms. I secretly love this because I am always getting to see how other people are putting together their classrooms, organizing their materials, decorating their walls, etc. 

As an Early Childhood Education (ECE) major, the environment of the classroom is very important to me. I hope to teach Kindergarten, so my classroom will very likely be some students first experience in school. The pressure is on for an awesome classroom!

I walked into one classroom this week and was blown away. 
Check out their reading corner:


So this teacher made this barn bookshelf for their book area. I was in awe. And, to complete the area, she got some plastic fencing, really defining the space and adding to the theme. 
PS...did you see the lanterns hanging above the barn? They turn on!



Here are some other items via Pinterst that inspire my future classroom!

Hungry Caterpillar made of tissue pom poms


Pipe cleaner animals


Polka Dots


Colorful bins to keep me organized 


I really love these



Don't you want to go set up your own classroom now, too??


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...