Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Birchbox

My March Birchbox finally came. It is a little ridiculous how excited I get when it arrives!


Let's take a look at this month's loot:



What's inside?
Color Club | Nail Lacquer in Age of Aquarius 
Harvey Prince | Yogini
Juice Beauty | Blemish Clearing Cleanser
Lulu Organics | Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder
stila | Smoky Eye Card

Lifestyle Extra
Tea Forte | skin-smart Teas
...won't be tryin' this one...

I am really excited to try out the nail polish. Although it is very different from the reds I typically wear, it could be a really fun summer color. I was also really excited to see a stila sample in my box. I actually already own and wear the lightest color on that pallet (kitten), so it will be fun to test it with some other colors that the company has already paired together with it.



Can I just tell you that one of my favorite parts about getting my Birchbox is when some of the items are wrapped up like this??


It feels like Christmas every month :)

If you are interested in subscribing to your own Birchbox or buying a small subscription as a gift, let me know!! 



1 comment:

  1. I love it! Oh man, I want to get on this subscription. I would be all over that nail polish. How do you like Stila eyeshadows? How does Yogini smell? Now you have to give us your assessments of these products after you use them. Which are awesome, which are a bust? =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...