Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five for Friday!




Photobucket 

It's that time again! My five favorite things from the past week:


1. I have enjoyed using Spotify this week to re-discover music from my middle school and high school years!  Never heard of Spotify?? It is a FREE service that allows you to download the application and then search through their database of millions of songs. You can make playlists, listen to other people's playlists, discover new music, etc.


2. I got crowned! Errr, or should I say my tooth did. About a week and a half ago, I got a root canal and had a temporary crown placed on my tooth. Yesterday, my grandpa put the permanent crown on. The process wasn't a highlight, but getting to spend the afternoon with Grandma and Pa sure was !

3. I've lost three pounds. A small, small victory, but, nonetheless, one that makes me feel great :)

4. Chels and I are going to the Cake Salon in Salt Lake City this evening with Steph for a Mary Kay event. She was able to bring a few hosts of her parties, so Chels and I get to reap the rewards!! Here we will discuss hair care and have hair consultations. I am excited to learn more and maybe get a suggestion or two!

5. I found this gem at Grandma and Pa's last night. 
Move over Miss America.....

Check out that hair....and those arms....and that pointed toe! 


What made it on your HF for F list??



2 comments:

  1. Lizzy! Your arms were ripped even then! Born athlete! And Mouse singing to me this week made my HF for F list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be happy to know I still have that outfit! Wanna wear it to Zumba?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...