Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

My weekend was very relaxing. How was yours? 

Friday
Chels, Steph, and I headed up to Salt Lake for a Mary Kay event at Cake Salon.
Upon arrival, we each filled out a simple questionnaire, explaining our current haircare regime, things we like/dislike about our hair, products we use, etc.

Cake Salon is located at 210 East 500 South in SLC   (across from the SLC Library)

We then enjoyed some snacks and each got pulled to a chair to meet one-on-one with a hair stylist. Here we were able to discuss any questions, share tips, and discuss future hair styles and goals. I talked to my stylist about reconstructing my hair to where it was almost 2 years ago when I chopped it off (my current layers need some help!). We also toyed with the option of giving me a swooped bang. Currently I use product and blow dry it back, but I am wanting an option where I can wear them down as well.

  I want something like Jennifer and Kate's hairstyles!
  

After our consolation, they presented us each with a $25 dollar gift card and were offering us 10% off any service if booked that evening. So here's the deal....I go to the The Hidden Clipper in Provo and get a $13 cut. I figure why not give this place a try and get a $40 cut for basically the same price as The Hidden Clipper after the coupons.
My haircut it tomorrow; I'll keep you posted :)


Saturday
After a week of not sleeping well due to the time change, I loved being able to sleep in. Around noon, I went over to BYU for the BYU men's rugby game against #2 St. Marys. It is such a fun sport to watch and I loved catching up with friends. After the game, Maren and I picked up Chels and headed over to Cafe Rio for lunch. 

The rest of the day consisted of a cupcake run, stormy weather, and movies. Chels and I ran to Cupcake Chic in Provo to celebrate St. Patricks Day!

They dyed the Red Velvet cake green and put a pot of gold on top.


Hope you all had a exciting and warm weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...