Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Wishes


A very happy birthday to my Pops!






In the spirit of David Letterman, here are my Top Ten things I love about my daddy:

10. He works very hard everyday to make sure my family and I are comfortable. Did I mention he spends most of his summer doing the audit??? ....yuck....

9. He encourages me to travel and experience different places and people!

8. He has taught me how to be financially independent and frugal.
Not many 20-somethings can talk about Roth IRAs, mutual funds, and about taxes ;)

7. Although he said it would never happen and that he was "allergic," he bought us a dog, who brought our family so much love and happiness

6. He moved our family to California! I was able to grow up in a very diverse and beautiful area, which has greatly impacted my outlook on the world!

5. He got baptized in college and became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!!!

4. He helped raise two wonderful brothers for me, who taught me how gentleman act and how a girl should be treated!

3. When I get down on myself, he tells me he is proud of me, I am capable, smart, and things will work out!

2. He makes my mom feel special and appreciated!

1. He is my Pops!


2 comments:

  1. Very Nice....he is a good daddy!
    Happy Birthday Don Juan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS a good Pops! We love that guy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...