Friday, March 30, 2012

High Five for Friday


Photobucket

This has been a wonderful week! 
Here are my top 5:


1. My mom (Andrea) came into town Wednesday night. We have been having fun ever since! 

2. I saw Hunger Games....again. Yes, I am slightly obsessed :)

3. Mr. Porter (my mentor teacher during student teaching) handed me a DVD Tuesday while I was at Bonneville. The DVD was something he had made of the 2010-2011 school year. It was so fun to watch it and see my kids' smiling faces and re-live many memories!

Check out some of their poses.....

4. Andrea and I were able to go down to the City Creek shopping area for about an hour this afternoon. It was beautiful. I am really excited for a new shopping distention in Utah. 

5. Because Andrea is in town, I have been able to spend the weekend in Salt Lake, which means lots of Grandma and Pa time. We go out to eat, go on drives, Pa and I hit the gym, work out in the yard, and go on late night Mc Donald's ice cream runs. I love the way I feel rejuvenated by family :)


General Conference starts tomorrow! I hope you all can tune in at sometime during this weekend :) I am looking forward to dinner while all the men are at Priesthood ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...