Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Festivities

After church yesterday morning, I headed off to Salt Lake to visit with Grandma and Pa for a little bit before heading to Aunt Debra's for an Easter lunch. 

Debra really spoiled us with a wonderful lunch. We had ham, potatoes, salad, rolls, a cheese spread, and a delicious strawberry cake. I was worried I'd have to be rolled out of there by how well I ate! 

I felt so fortunate to be near family on Easter. Thanks for inviting us into your home and making a great meal, Debba!

Look at the tulips I got from a special place! 


When I got home from Salt Lake, I officially got to open my Easter basket. My mom knows me well and always spoils me.


In my basket I found:
- Sugar Lip Balm  (remember how I got it from Sephora for my birthday??)
- Juicy Couture roller ball perfume  (obsessed)
- A little polka dot notepad
- Reeses Pieces and a Snickers


...Oh...a few little bills might have been hiding in those eggs, too :)....
Like I said....spoiled!


What did YOU do to celebrate Easter??

3 comments:

  1. We had fun helping Mouse open her first Easter basket. No candy though. ;) I made a very naughty Easter dinner (naughty because we're trying so hard to be good). Pork roast, rolls, stuffing, potatoes and angel food cake! We were in a food coma for a few hours.

    So where DID you get those pink tulips!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better love your mother ;) I've never gotten an Easter Basket in my life! cue the violins hehehe

    Sounds like we missed out on a delish dinner...why do we have to live so far away from everyone?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom and I were just saying how we would love to come visit you all in Austin some time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...