Friday, April 20, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Seriously can't believe it's Friday already!! 
Nonetheless, I love it!
Photobucket
She changed her button. Between you and I, I prefer the old one :)

Here's my top 5 for this week:

1. Girls Trip! My mom and I have been having a WONDERFUL time together here in Southern California. We met at the Long Beach Airport Wednesday afternoon and have been going since. I love that my mom is my best friend and we can enjoy this mother-daughter time together :)

2. I walked into Ann Taylor LOFT yesterday and discovered the entire store was 40% off. Yes, the entire store! I have been needing some professional basics, so my mom and I jumped all over this! I was able to find some really cute church/teaching/summer items. Can't wait to wear them!

This is the store at the Irvine Spectrum, one of my favorite malls in the area.

3. I get to see my Pops on Saturday! Turns out it was cheaper to fly home for a day from Long Beach and then to Salt Lake, so why not stop and say hi :) I feel so lucky to be able to see BOTH of my parents this weekend!

4. A bunch of my friends are graduating from BYU today!!! So proud of you guys and all the hard work that has brought you to this point! Welcome to the good life ;)

Remember how I graduated almost a year ago today??


5. I can't hold this in any longer!!! 
I have some real exciting news! 
I have been offered a teaching position in the Alpine School District beginning August 2012!!!!
I will share all the details later, but I just had to spill the beans :) 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you spilled the beans, because I don't have to keep it a secret anymore. Now I can tell everyone the news and what a great teacher you are! Congratulations Lizzy!!! You show them how it's done girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lizzy! Alpine is one lucky school district! Can't wait to see your new "teacher outfits".. you'll be the best dressed first grade teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...