Friday, April 6, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Is it Friday already? 
I feel like my weeks are speeding by...too fast!!

Photobucket

Here's my top five:

1. I'm on Spring Break!!! Both Provo and Alpine Districts are off this next week, so I am forced to take that week off, too. Rough rough life....
Guess I'll be off to visit City Creek and the Outlets!


2. We got frogs! So far these little fellas have survived two weeks (this is better than the 24 hour life span of the last two). We love Hanz and Franz :)
Sorry Mom.... I know you hate them :P


3. Jobs are beginning to post! So far, I have applied for 30+ jobs. Hopefully this is my year and I will get to have a classroom of my own!


4. I purchased my pass-of-all-passes via living social.com this week for only $29! This pass gets you unlimited use to Seven Peaks, Trafalga, Owlz baseball games, Real Salt Lake games, etc, etc, etc! Basically it is our summer entertainment! But wait, it get's better! Living Social offers a deal that if 3 of your friends purchase the same deal under your user code, you get the pass free. So guess who got their's for free? Thanks Facebook ;)



5. My mom left me an Easter basket before she left last weekend :) I can't wait to officially open it this Sunday!! Isn't she the greatest?

I spy some Juicy Couture roll-on perfume I can't wait to use :)






Hope everyone is having a great week and have had a fantastic Friday.
Snow is on the forecast for this afternoon, so I predict take out and Redbox/Netflix.... no complaints here :)

Need a laugh? I love this!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you will spend part of Easter Break interviewing!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...