Friday, April 13, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Oh hey Friday. It is really nice to see you :)

If you are new to my blog, I do something each Friday called High Five for Friday. I got the idea from a blog I follow in which she lists her top 5 things that happened in her week. It has become one of my favorite traditions.

Photobucket

Here's my top 5 this week:

1. It's Spring Break!! I have loved having a week where, as my mom puts it, I can focus on me! I have been able to hit the gym everyday, read, clean, and shop!

2. I was able to go to City Creek AND the outlets this week! I was able to find a few things that will be fun to take on the cruise and for future summer events. I love successful shopping trips!

3. Remember the tulips I got on Easter. They are still just as beautiful! I love having them in my apartment :)


4. I got a few teaching interviews lined up!!!! Here's to a successful summer!!

5. Found this at Target! I wear a lot of black and love the combination of black and gold together. I also love that you don't have to slide this bracelet up over your hand, but it opens in the middle so you can clasp it around your arm :) 

Happy Friday......the 13th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...