Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is not here, for He is risen!


I love this video; it gets me every time. Through it's images and words, I feel my Savior's love for me and His desire for me to do good.

The Atonement is something that I am not sure I will ever fully understand in my mortal state. I do know, however, that our Savior performed the Atonement in order for us to become more perfected in order to qualify to return to our Father in Heaven. 

I am so grateful for a merciful Father in Heaven that loves us enough to send His son and provide a way for His children to find peace, hope, and forgiveness through the Atonement. I know that through exercising the Atonement in our lives, we can better understand it's ability to change and mold us into the people we need to be in order to perform the Lord's work on this Earth. 

I hope we were all able to take a few minutes today to reflect on our Savior and the ultimate sacrifice He preformed on our behalf.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...