Thursday, April 12, 2012

Park City and Birthdays!

Yesterday was my dear friend Maren's birthday! To celebrate, Chelsea and I took Maren to breakfast this morning for a french toast breakfast at Kneaders. Because their french toast is so delicious and all you can eat, we save this strictly for special occasions :)

Maren, Chelsea, and I this past summer

A few things I love about Maren:
1. She is kind. From the first moment I met her, she has always befriended those around her, including everyone in activities she plans, and making the most out of the situation.
2. She is funny! We always have a good laugh...especially the later in the evening it gets!!
3. She is smart! So, this girl is majoring in genetics. That's right....genetics! To add to that, she is graduating from BYU next week and will be off to North Carolina to be apart of UNC's PHD program. Yup....this girl is going places!
4. She is adventurous! Growing up in St. George, she grew up exploring the outdoors. I love that she includes me in her adventures!

I could keep going and going :)



After Maren's breakfast, Chels and I took off for Park City to explore the outlets. We lucked out on the weather, as it said it was suppose to rain/snow the entire day. We only experienced a little rain on our way back to Provo.

 We enjoyed walking from store to store and even ran into two friends from our ward! What are the odds :) After being shopped out, we made our way back and stopped at Fresh, a bakery in Midway/Heber that my family likes to visit when we spend a day at the Midway house. We each got a panini and then headed on back down the canyon.


I think I am enjoying my Spring Break too much!
How's your week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...