Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tagged


Saw this on a friends blog and thought I'd join in.
If you blog and want to pass it on...feel free :)


THE RULES:
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag


11 Random Facts about myself:
  1. My birthday is December 28th...3 days after Christmas and 3 days before New Years
  2. I really love the combination of Diet Coke and cheddar Goldfish crackers. I could eat those all day long! 
  3. Before becoming a teacher, I wanted to be a Speech Pathologist. After 2 semesters of classes, I realized I wanted to work more with children, pushing me towards Early Childhood Education! 
  4. I was on my middle school's morning News program. I LOVED it. I mostly worked in the back, creating the show's titles, transitions, script, taking videos, etc. I even was awarded a scholarship upon graduation from the program!
  5. I have never colored my hair. Yup....this is my natural color. I have toyed with the idea of getting highlights, but I ultimately go against it. I just really like my hair :)
  6. I was given a stuffed animal dog for Christmas when I was about 6 (Ginger). I loved this stuffed dog so much that my Pops promised if I could find a dog just like it, he would buy it. Guess what that 6 year old did? She found that dog and guess what that dad did? He kept his promise!! 
  7. I can't go to bed at night unless I have a bottle of water next to my bed. It's probably psychological, but it always has to be there! 
  8. I have known at least 5 of my great-grandparents! I was lucky enough to know 4 of them very well, spending many holidays with them. I loved being able to have such strong role models in my life. 
  9. I use to bite my nails. An awful, awful habit. It wasn't until my Pops offered me $100 bucks to stop that I actually did. Ever wonder why I always have painted nails?? Having painted nails helps me not bite them :)
  10. I really like indexing. It is almost addictive! I grew up watching my grandpa do it and started doing it myself about 2 years ago. 
  11. I have been fortunate enough to visit over 10 countries. I went on a study abroad and have some other opportunities to travel abroad. I love experiencing new places! Here's my list so far: England, Scotland, France, Monaco, Italy, Spain, Tunisia, Malta, Corsica, and Mexico. This will soon change.....Belize, Grand Cayman, and Honduras...here I come!!


QUESTIONS FROM TAG: 
1. Where are you at right now?    Salt Lake City, Utah

2. What is your favorite thing about your current job?   I get to visit lots of different classrooms, allowing me to see their management, their organization, and ideas :)

3. Would you rather... Have free gas for the rest of your life or be exempt from speeding tickets for the next 5 years?    Have free gas for a year :) Those cops can't catch me!!!

4. What is your favorite joke?   Knock, Knock. Whose there? Tyrone. Tyrone who?  Tyrone shoe! :)   ( I teach little kids...what do you expect!!!!)

5. How often have you checked your phone today?      Constantly....probably every 5 minutes!

6. Would you rather go on an African Safari or sail through French Polynesia?    Go on an African Safari!! I love African wildlife and would probably have a Kristen Bell moment if I ever were to be able to see a zebra and giraffe in their natural habitat! 

7. Fitness class or at-home DVD?      Fitness Class....more specially....Zumba!!!!

8. Favorite TV show?    I LOVE anything on Bravo. I don't get that channel in Provo, however :( When my mom knows I am coming home for a visit, she makes sure to stock the DVR up with some Bravo recordings. Real Housewives, Flipping Out, Millionaire Matchmaker.....you name it, I love it!!!

9. What is one thing you would change about your wedding? If not married, what is one thing you will make sure to include in your wedding? ........a groom

10. Favorite appetizer? Dessert?     I really like chips and salsa....and a Diet Coke! As for dessert, I LOVE  chocolate soufflĂ©. 

11. What is your dream job?   To be a teacher. I don't think there is anything more rewarding than being able to help mold the minds of young children and providing them a safe environment to make sense of the world around them!


NEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU:    If you so choose to pass this on :)
  1. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do, where would you go, and what would you eat?
  2. A song you just can't get out of your head right now???
  3. What is one think you really like about yourself? :)
  4. Who is your favorite president and why?
  5. If you could travel on an all expenses paid dream vacation and could only take 4 ppl with you, who would you go with and where would you go?
  6. If you could relive one moment from your life (any event, small moment or even a day) what would that be?
  7. All time favorite meal?
  8. What is one beauty product you splurge on? Nails, lipstick, mascara, foundation, eye color, etc, etc???
  9. If you were a celebrity and could name your child something crazy like "Blue Ivy" what insane name would you come up with? -be creative!
  10. Where are you living and what is the most exciting thing going on in your life right now?
  11. What is your worst fear/phobia?

1 comment:

  1. Bring on the chips, salsa, diet coke and Bravo! Let's hang...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...