Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Birchbox

It came! 
I have had to wait nearly a week to open this thing.
After driving to Salt Lake last Tuesday night, my roommate texted me saying it came. 
Of course it did....after I went out of town :)


Here's what was inside:

- Alima Pure Organic Lip Balm (color: Rhubarb)
- Willa Lavender Facial Towlettes (travel size)
- Wonderstruck Taylor Swift Perfume (sample size
too fruity of a smell for my taste
- Dropps Laundry Detergent (sample pack)


When you open up the Befine box, here's what is inside:
3 packets of exfoliating cleanser and 2 packets of daily moisturizer


The Dropps Laundry Detergent are little liquid packs, almost like those you use in your dish washer. They are scent and dye free.



I am really excited to try out the Befine products, lip balm, and face towelettes! 
I will share any findings and favorites :)


Have any of you received your Birchbox yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...