Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday!

A very Happy Birthday to my brother, Adam!
I really love him :)

Growing up about 18 months apart, we became close. 
I handed him his binky when he cried in our double stroller and he opened up Flintstone vitamins and orange flavored cold syrup for me to drink behind the couch (yes I had to have my stomach pumped!). A sweet, sweet relationship ;)




Here are some things I love about my older brother:

1. He is smart! He was offered a great job before he even graduated college, only to be offered an even better one by Boeing a few months later.

2. Adam looks out for me. In true big brother fashion, he is always concerned about me and what is in my best interest. I know he wants what is best for me and my future. 

3. He is independent. It has been a great learning experience to watch him graduate, get a job, and start his "own" life. He makes smart choices and tries to figure out things on his own so he can learn and improve.

4. Adam has a great laugh! If you can really get him laughing, he has the best, sincere laugh! I love hearing it. For instance, we saw this on tv one day and he about died watching the orangutan :)



5. Adam is a gentleman. My brothers have spoiled me! They have gotten me accustom to having the door opened for me, offering me their seat, walking on the "street" side of the side walk, etc. I'm telling ya, most guys don't live up to the standard set :)

6. He is kind to my mother. He is very good at making my mom feel special, often flying in to "work" in San Francisco so he can spend a weekend home and take mom out to lunch. I love that he loves her so much and visits so often!

7. Adam has a wonderful testimony. I remember when Adam left for his mission to Brazil and thinking what faith that must have taken. He is a great resource to me, as I can ask him questions about the gospel and his feelings on different matters. His testimony has definitely blessed my life.

8. Adam is a really good friend. I always hear about what he does for other people, regardless how inconvenient and love how he cares so deeply about other people. 
I think he gets this from my momma :)

9. He makes me laugh!! We have so many inside jokes that half the time we speak/text each other, we we are just repeating jokes. I love having that kind of relationship with him!

10. Most of all, I love that I am Adam's "gister." :)


Love you Adam. 
Hope you have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...