Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Oh heeeeyyyy, Friday!
Really glad you have stopped by!


Photobucket

Here's my top 5:

1. The day is finally here! Tonight, at 11:58 p.m., Maren, Chelsea, and I will board our redeye flight and set off to Miami! We are pretty excited :)


2. Today I will get to attend a field trip for my little Kindergarten friends at Bonneville. I got the opportunity to be one of the chaperons for the visit to Thanksgiving Point, so I bounced on that!

Some of the kids petting a baby goat :)

3. I found some adorable storage bins for my classroom at Target. Did I mention they are coral? Definitely one of my favorite colors. They were 5 boxes for $5.99 - can't get better than that! Maybe I need to go get more...... :/
4. I already mentioned it, but I got to see MY classroom this week :)
It's really happening! 


5. Finding this on Pinterest....




Hope some wonderful things made your top 5 this week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...