Friday, May 25, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It's Friday!

Photobucket

Here are a few things making my top 5 this week:

1. I found out Barnes and Noble gives discounts to teachers. A 20% discount!!


2. Because of said card, I was able to get two great books yesterday for the grand total of $7.33. Boom, baby!


Wemberly Worried is a great first day of school book. I am planning an activity where we can talk about the things we are nervous about going to school.
I love Skippyjon Jones. Family, this is the book that I got that name from that I call Bry sometimes :)


3. My parents went on a short cruise up to British Columbia. They said it was beautiful and a much needed relaxing vacation. Glad they are home safely!

4. I went to a BYU baseball game last night for a ward activity. I love baseball. It is beginning to feel like summer :)


5. Seven Peaks opens this weekend! That means I will finally get to go read by the pool on days I don't have training or work in my classroom. Bring on the hot days!



1 comment:

  1. Ha! I just posted on my blog how ready Mouse and I are for the pool! You'll have to send me your recommendations for books. I'm clueless. We just look around & buy random ones that I like on sale.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...