Thursday, May 3, 2012

Home

About a week ago I was browsing a friend's newly added Facebook pictures, only to find a snapshot they had taken of Foster City while up in a plane. 



After looking at it a littler closer, I realized you can see our house! 
After looking again, I found a few other landmarks :)


1- Home!!! We live on a 4-fingured shape island and our house is right below the number!

Here is an ariel view

2- Bowditch Middle School, where I attended 6th - 8th grade
3- Our church building. Many of our ward members have to drive 15-20 mins or so to get there, but we are fortunate to be very close! 
4- Foster City School, where I attended 3rd - 5th grade



I love where I grew up; it is quite the little city. 
Sometimes when I get a little aching for home, I look up my house on Google Maps. 
It is amazing what you can do with technology!

There it is :)


Hope everyone is having a great week!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...