Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

Hope you all are going to be doing something wonderful this weekend :)


Here are my top 5 from this week: 

1. I got this little bag through Etsy. I love it! I put all of my lip glosses/make-up in it for my purse.
It was made for pencils, but I like it for log  glosses right now :)



2. I signed my contract this past Wednesday! I'm officially employed :)

3. I have loved being able to go through all of my pictures from my trip and write posts. It is fun to relive some of those moments and memories! 


4. I enjoyed getting back into my workout routine! I have been gone so much of April and May and I was definitely missing zumba!

5. I have a faculty meeting today at Bonneville, where all the new teachers will be introduced and have a meeting. I am really excited to officially be a part of this school. I love everyone there and feel so blessed!


What made your top 5 this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...