Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What's in My Bag

For the past several months I have noticed how a few of my favorite blogs have been doing a "What's in My Bag/Purse" series, where women dump their handbags out and show what's inside. 

Thought I might take a stab at it :)


Here it is...

This is my favorite bag. I treated myself big time last year when I graduated from college and got it for a steal with my Macy's Friends and Family promotion. It's a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and I have never had buyers remorse. I take this baby everywhere!
I could go on and on about this bag, but one of my favorite features is the over the shoulder strap! Like I said, no regrets! 


I digress....enough about the bag!
Here's what's inside:


1- Sunglasses
2- Glasses
3- Moleskin notebook
4- Pens, pens, pens!



1- Marc by Marc Jacobs Wallet 
2- Marriott room key  (left over from mother-daughter trip!)
3- Extra Peppermint gum
4- Aveeno mini lotion (this stuff is amazing!)
5- Zyrtec (the only allergy medicine that works for me)
6- Fresh Sugar Lip balm
7- NARS lipgloss
8- Laura Mercier lipstick (passion fruit)


Other things that are typically in my purse are my phone, my camera, and keys. I didn't feel the need to really capture those for you :) 


There you have it. Now, what is in YOUR bag??




2 comments:

  1. I use Nars and Laura Mercier too! But Laura is for my lip balm. I love it. Your bag IS very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yearssssss ago, there was a show on radio hosted by Art Linkletter. (before TV, that's how old I am). Every once in a while he would go into the audience and find a lady with an interesting handbag. Then the lady who it belonged to had to empty it to see what was inside. He would ask if there was a certain item in their purse and if they had it they received a prize. Your bag is to basic and clean to have won a prize!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...