Monday, July 30, 2012

Cake Mix Cookies

I wanted to make a quick treat this week to give to a friend.

I wanted something tasty, yet easy.

I remembered this recipe I had written in my cookbook a few years ago
that matched my criteria.



I really wish I could give credit to it's author, but I snatched this from an old roommate.
You can find similar recipes herehere, and here .



You'll need:
1 box Yellow Cake Mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/4 cup brown sugar (not packed)
1/2 cup butter (softened)
2 cups chocolate chips




Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

While the oven is preheating, mix the cake mix, eggs, vanilla, 
brown sugar, and butter together in large mixing bowl.

Once mixed well, add chocolate chips (about 2 cups).

Place dough on greased cookie sheet.

Cook for 9-12 minutes. 
(or until golden brown)



Seriously super easy and a pretty darn good cookie :)
Give it a try and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...