Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hello all.
Sorry if I have been a little M.I.A. lately. 

I'm a jet-setter, remember?
(Please infer sarcasm!)




I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the Bay Area.
Nothing like a little time at home to get recharged and ready for the school year.

Here's how my weekend went down:

Friday
Remember how I had some doctors appointments? Well, my doctor had me go and
 get some blood taken. This is basically my greatest fear.

Yes I am 24 and yes I had my mother sit by me the entire time.

So, naturally, after such a traumatic experience, you go shopping, right?
(still sensing the sarcasm?)



My mom and I headed to Burlingame Avenue for a salad at 
my favorite place, some intense shopping, and fresh air.

Found some potential teaching essentials along the way :]

We later got some chinese from my favorite place around the corner 
and waited for my Pops to get home.




Saturday
Pops took my mom and I to Jack's Prime in San Mateo for lunch. 
We then stopped by Morrison School Supply.
It is my favorite. 



My mom and I went to Costco to look into some new glasses.
We were successful!


We then stopped at Stanford Mall.
Yes, we really do enjoy shopping.



Sunday
We enjoyed a nice day at church.
It was fun to see church members here at home who I haven't seen in quite some time. 
I love how the gospel of Jesus Christ is the same wherever I go :]






Hoping your weekend was wonderful, too!





1 comment:

  1. C told me about your interesting flight back to UT. >:/ That's insane. Glad you made it back safe! Anything good at Morrison School Supply?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...