Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

What a week it has been!


Here is what is on my 5 this week :

1. My mom and I are in St. George for 2 days! 
We are seeing Aladdin at Tuacahn tonight. I am really excited!



2. Spent the 4th in Midway with family. We enjoyed lots of food, games, fireworks, movies, and time with each other. 

(see yesterday's post for a few pictures!)

3. Mom and I rented a car to go down to St. George. Upon talking a bit with the guy working at the desk, he gave me my choice of whatever car I wanted in the lot at the economy car rate. Sweet! I decided on the Jeep Compass. I have been car shopping a bit and this is one of the ones I wanted to test drive :)



4. Speaking of cars, I may or may not have fallen in love. Not with a man, unfortunately, but the next best thing! A car :] Mom and I decided to do a little test driving this afternoon, as I am in the market for a new car in the next year.

I have had my eye on the Mazda CX5....it didn't disappoint....at all :]


5. If you missed yesterday's post, I am still obsessed with my cute bulletin board my mom and I made. It is so darn cute!



What great things happened for you this week?



1 comment:

  1. Girl's trip + 4th of July + test driving cars + sweet deal with a Jeep because you're awesome = a seriously awesome week.

    p.s. that bulletin board gets cuter every time I look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...