Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Park City

Yesterday afternoon I drove up to Park City for a cousin's day
at the Park City Mountain Resort.

I had to stop to see some of my favorite animals in Midway quick, however :]


It was a beautiful day.
The sun was out, but we were shaded by lots of clouds. 

Our grandparents spoiled us with wristbands that allowed us to play all day at one price. We took full advantage of this!
Thank you!!





First on the list was the Alpine Slide.
For those that aren't familiar with it, it's a track that descends down the mountain and you use carts with a brake to go on down.
Here's a video I found on youtube:






We then headed to the Alpine Coaster, which was my personal favorite!
You hop on carts that are on a magnetic track that pull you up the mountain. 
Once you're at a designated area, you push down the lever on your cart and go as fast as you can down.....or at least that's what we did :]
Here's another video I found on youtube:




Some of the kids also did the bungee trampolines, where you are hooked into harnesses and can do flips and tricks. They had a blast and it was fun to watch them throw triples and double flips!




I loved spending the afternoon with my family 
and enjoying another day out in the canyon air  :]



Now I'm off to pack!
Remember how I leave TOMORROW??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...