Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five for Friday

Linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk
for another H54F post :]


My, what a week it has been!


Here are my top 5 from this week:


1. The sis-in-law and I hit up the Leesburg shopping outlets.
Love these! From JCrew to Puma to Pottery Barn to Vera Bradley....they've got it.
The best part was when we walked into Vera Bradley to find a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal.

Yes, you read that correctly. Buy 1 Vera Bradley bag and get another for equal or lesser value for FREE. 






2. I am in San Francisco.
After a wonderful week with my brothers, I get to spend a few days at home with Mom and Dad.
Yes, I am well aware I am very spoiled :]





3. Really excited about my Travel Tuesdays each week!
Miss out? Check it out here!




4. Got a whole row to myself on my way to SFO from ATL.

And watched The Hunger Games.....
for the third time   
 #yolo





5. While out shopping yesterday, I found a really cute sweater....  
I might have a slight problem :]





What made your top 5 this week??


1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness, where is that sweater from? SO cute. You deserve to be spoiled, have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...