Thursday, July 26, 2012

July Birchbox

My July Birchbox came while I was in D.C.
I almost forgot to tell you about it!






1 - Earbuds
Fun color, but not great in quality.

2- Boscia
Green Tea Blotting Linens

3- Jouer
Luminizing Moisture

4- Larabar
Bananas Fosters

5- Oscar de la Renta
Live in Love

6- Eyeko
Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (purple)



The only thing I have yet to try was the Eyeko liquid liner.
I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

I already used a liquid based liner, but I might have to give this product a try!

I was given the purple liner in the box, but I would probably
purchase it in black.

The purple, however, wasn't as vibrant as I assumed.




I just quickly did it on my top lid.
Real simple.

The liner went on quickly and easily.
Very user friendly, especially if you are not familiar with liquid liner. 


Like I said, I will probably try the black liner for my everyday use,
but the purple is fun and different; a nice pop for a dramatic look.

You can purchase them at Sephora :]



Want to find out more about Birchbox and flirting 
with the idea of getting your own??
Click here

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! How do you like the Oscar de la Renta perfume? I've been wanting to smell it at the store but haven't made the effort yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...