Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's Friday...
You know the drill :]

Photobucket

Linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk
to share the top 5 things of my week!


1. Going to Park City for the afternoon with my cousins! 
You can read about that here :]



2. I'm in the D.C. area for a week! So excited to be out here with my brothers, sister-in-law, and stinking cute niece!



3. Went to D.C. to check out the sites. Loved seeing the National History Museum, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and many other structures.





4. Hanging out with this little girl :]



5. Getting an ice cream bar at church!
And it wasn't just ANY ice cream bar.... it was a Magnum ice cream bar.
When does that ever happen?
Yup, never :]




What made your top 5 this week?


2 comments:

  1. 1. Drive thru at Jimmy John's... Holla!
    2. Loving my new job.
    3. Trying a snow cone with ice cream in the middle. Yummm...
    4. Seeing YOUR FACE!
    5. Sleeping in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you live in a beautiful city!
    i came from h54f and am now a new follower. i hope you can visit my blog sometime and we can interact. i'd love to know more about you. :)

    love,
    jen @ whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...