Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five for Friday

Can you believe it is already Friday??
The school year will be here before I know it!!


Linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk
for another H54F link-up!



Here are my top 5:


1. Received a box I shipped to myself from my brother's house 
in D.C., only to open it to find a present they snuck in!
It was wrapped up really cute with a sweet note :]


I love it :]

I also put in a box my sister-in-law bought for me! She had it waiting for me in their
guest room stuffed full with Diet Coke, M&Ms, and 
Goldfish crackers when I arrived !
They know me well!





2. While I was home, my mom gave me two little owls she saw while
she and my Pops were in Canada. They are for my classroom :]
Best and most thoughtful family ever, right??


Cutest part is what is on one of their feet!





3. Saw The Dark Knight Rises. 
I really enjoyed it.....and my large Diet Coke!




4. Went to the Days of 47 Rodeo on the 24th of July
with some of my girlfriends!






4.5  (Yes I just did that) I saw Nie Nie (from NieNie dialogues) at Target yesterday.
I didn't want to be a creep and take a picture of her.

So I took a picture of her baby in the cart instead.....
because that's not creepy......




5. The Olympics start today!!
I was on a study abroad in London during the 2008 Summer Olympics in China.
 I remember sitting and watching when they announced the 2012 Summer Olympics would be in London. It was pretty special :]


Go USA!




Hope some exciting things made your top 5 this week!



1 comment:

  1. How did you like the rodeo? It was one of my fave things growing up. I've never been to one in UT.

    I didn't realize Nie Nie lives in UT valley?? or were you in Salt Lake? (Don't follow her blog.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...