Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

I've been a little M.I.A lately...
Sorry :]

I have been having too much fun out in Virginia and
will be sad to leave later this week!


Here's what we have been up to:


Friday
I got to babysit the little girl in the morning and evening while my sis-in-law did some prep for a youth activity at church.

Wishing she'd wake up and play :]


She is so smart and her laugh is contagious!
Am I biased? Probably...
But seriously....best.baby.ever!

Between babysitting, the sis-in-law took me to the Reston Town Center for lunch and shopping.

Yes, we like to eat...


Saturday
We took off to the Zoo!
The National Zoo is free, so we jumped all over that!

It was absolutely beautiful.
There were people running outside and around the zoo, lots of families, and Uncle Adam even met up with us!



PS...that Orangutan was right up against the window tellin' us all "hi!"



After the zoo, we got some burgers at The Counter.
Great burgers.
Check their website to see if one is near you!
Bay Area friends...they just opened one in San Mateo....holla!




After some power napping, my brothers and I headed to the movies to see
The Amazing Spiderman.

Let's just say.... I'm a B.I.G. fan!
Ladies, I believe you know why ;]





Oh opps, how did that sneak in?
Apologies :]



Sunday
We enjoyed a relaxing Sunday, filled with church, food, and family.
Can't get much better than that, right?

The sis-in-law made us chili and some delicious



Looking forward to my last few days on the East Coast.
Hope your weekend was great, as well :]



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...