Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Currently" Post

Yet again I have found something trending on blogs.
Have you noticed the posts on "Currently," too?
Thought I'd hop on the bandwagon :)


Currently I'm....

Thinking about: 





Listening to: 
"I'd Do Anything For You" - Foster the People
Seriously listen to this like 4 times a day.....




Planning on: 
having a wonderful month of July! Vacation, vacation, vacation!


Excited for: 
my momma to come in town next week. The 4th, my classroom, and Tuacahn!


Worried about: 
having everything ready in time for August 21st...


Happy about: 
my place in life. I am so blessed.

Thankful for:
 my testimony and the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Upset about: 
nothing, really. Life is good!

Amazed over: 
how different life is now from a year ago.

Smell like: 
Juicy Couture Original


Preparing for: 
my classroom!

Surprised about: 
how much peace I feel.

Praying for: 
success and patience.

Look like: 
maybe a tad skinnier? :)

Obsessing over: 
organization. Everything WILL have a place in my classroom :)

Really wanting: 
to not move all my things come mid-August!

Feeling like: 
a rockstar. Life is great! Almost too great!



How are YOU doing currently? :)




1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about you in San Francisco too! Can't wait ! See you in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...