Friday, June 1, 2012

High Five for Friday

We meet again!! 
These weeks are just flying on by :)

Photobucket


Here are a few things that made my top 5:

1. I'm going back East! I bought my tickets this week and am so excited!
I get to spend a week with my brother(s), sis-in-law, and niece. 
Then I will get to fly back to San Fran and spend a few days with mom and dad!
Spoiled :)



2. I went to go get shave ice with a friend I haven't seen in quite some time. I loved catching up and finally getting my first shave ice of the season!!

Guava and POG... nom nom nom
ps...ice cream was in the middle....
sorry diet


3. Going to Walmart and finding great storage bins for $2 a pop!



4. Found out Les Miserables will be playing in San Francisco at the Orpheum Theater while I am home in July!! I could not be more thrilled! I saw the play with my mom in London back in 2006. It has stuck with me ever since; it is about time to see it again :)



5. Bought myself and my classroom a label maker! 
Whenever I go to Costco, I walk down the school supplies isle and flirt with the idea of buying one. Well, this week on my Costco fruit run, I happened to notice they were on discount for $19.99! I couldn't pass that up. 






Speaking of Les Mes, have you seen this??





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...