Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Target Summer Beauty Bag

A few weeks ago I was up pretty late on Facebook.
I follow Target's fan page and I noticed they were offering free sample bags to the first however many people who signed up that hour.

You bet I did it :)

I got the bag this weekend in the mail.

Here's what was inside:



1- Fructis Color Shield: Shampoo and Conditioner
2- Make-up bag
3- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock
4- TRESeeme Slipt Remedy: Shampoo and Conditioner
5- Coupon Book  (real excited for this!)
6- Aveeno Daily Scrub
7- Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter  (peach parfait)



Who doesn't like free samples? 
I'll let ya know if I find something I particularly like! 



1 comment:

  1. I love free stuff! Tell me how you like the sunblock and the Aveeno scrub!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...